My Crafting Journey

My crafting resume is always going to remain a work in progress! However, I can honestly say that I can't wait to get back to it everyday now that I have found my life's passion!

My past participation in demo's and craft sales, Etsy store and retail shops help to support my passion. Attending, teaching, working booths and doing demo's at CHA was a huge learning experience and confidence grower! For as long as I can gain knowledge and share what I know by spreading the word for stamp illustrators and other products used in paper crafting my life will be fulfilling!

For most of my life, I have participated in creative classes and live design forums but have found the world online to be most supportive, inspiring, challenging and rewarding!

I began my journey by designing die's in the Shapeology department with Whimsy Stamps. It was my start in the adventure proving to be both challenging and rewarding.

As the singular employee at LDRS Creative for over 6 years, I served as the Lead Product Developer/Designer and The Graphic Designer for all the Company needs. My Exclusive Contract has expired and I've chosen to broaden my horizons! I'm opening my own store and manufacturing my own custom Brand of papercrafting supplies!

Gratefully,
Tammy Louise Cunliffe
HandmadebyTLC

Tabs

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Terms of Use

Terms of use for digital images offered through Whimsy Stamps, LLC

Thank you for your purchase!  We hope you will enjoy these digital image stamps.  Outlined below are the terms of use for all Whimsy Stamps digital images.

For questions or concerns, please contact whimsystamps@gmail.com

You May:

1.  Use all Whimsy Stamps images for personal use.  All creations must be hand-crafted.

2.  Use images to create hand crafted items for resale.  All items must be hand-crafted.  No photocopying or mechanical reproduction of images is allowed.

3.  Alter images to fit your needs.  For example:  resizing for printing or adding color to images.

4.  Give credit to Whimsy Stamps and our artists whenever possible.  Your efforts are appreciated, but not required.

You May NOT:

1.  Claim any Whimsy Stamps images or graphics as you own.

2.  Sell or distribute our images.  This also includes emailing/transferring to a third party.

3.  Use our images in kits or to make rubber/clear stamps without prior written consent.



No comments:

Post a Comment